Part Time Brand Ambassadors
We are currently looking for punctual, reliable, friendly and craft-beer loving people to conduct promotions at beer distributors and bottle shops within the areas below:
Pennsylvania- York, Reading and Chester Counties
Delaware-Sussex, New Castle, Kent Counties
You will be expected to engage customers and educate them about Flying Fish beers. The commitment includes afternoons on Fridays, with the possible addition of Saturday and Sunday afternoons, each month. You make the schedule; we set up the tastings. Training will be provided. For more information about our company and our beers, please check us out
To be considered, Applicants MUST:
– Have a reliable car with valid driver’s license.
– Be able to arrive at scheduled event within territory by 4:30 on a Friday.
– Be capable of light physical work, lift up to 40 pounds, and stand for 3 or more hours as required.
– To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not call our main office!
– Submit a paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, along with an updated resume.
Tasting Room Server
Flying Fish is looking for a Tasting Room team member to help with tours, the gift shop and serving beer. This position is more than just pouring beer from a tap. We’re looking for someone who has beer knowledge and the passion to learn the ins and outs of brewing beer from grain to glass. You need an outgoing personality and the ability to discuss and educate visitors about our beers.
Candidates with prior restaurant or tavern experience are preferred. Must be available Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- conduct brewery tours
- assisting customers in selecting beers and serving beers
- cash handling and understanding of POS operation
- helping guests in merchandise room
- inventory control
- cleaning & polishing of glassware
- cleaning of surrounding work area
Compensation is hourly wage for a tipped position. This is a part time job to start. Must be age 25 or over.
Send cover letter/resume and the resasons why you would make a great server to email@example.com