Flying Fish Brewing Company is growing, and we need help spreading the word about our award winning beers throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania!
We are currently looking for punctual, reliable, friendly and craft-beer loving people to conduct samplings at beer distributors and bottle shops within the following counties: Susquehanna, Wayne, Pike, Monroe, Carbon, Luzerne, Wyoming and Lackawanna.
You will be expected to engage customers and educate them about Flying Fish beers. The commitment includes afternoons on Fridays, with the possible addition of Saturday and Sunday afternoons, each month. You make the schedule; we set up the tastings. Training will be provided. For more information about our company and our beers, please check out: www.flyingfish.com
To be considered, Applicants MUST:
– Have a reliable car with valid driver’s license.
– Be able to arrive at account sites to begin tastings no later than 5pm.
– Live within the above-mentioned 8 counties.
– Be capable of light physical work, lift up to 40 pounds, and stand for 3 or more hours as required.
– To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not call our main office!
– Submit a paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, along with an updated resume.