Outside Beer Sales Representative for Maryland
We have a full time position for individuals that are very passionate about beer to join one of the top 100 brewing companies in the US. This person must have personality, be well organized and self motivated.
– Candidates are expected to currently reside within this region.
– Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the alcohol or beer industry.
– Valid driver’s license free of any major violations within the last 3 years.
– A college degree or equivalent sales experience.
– Motivated, mature professional with strong judgment, a proven excellent work ethic, as this individual will be required to work independently both out on the road and from home office.
– Must have a strong passion for craft beer.
– Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, with the ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities at once.
– Possess excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal.
– Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekends and extended workdays are necessary to attend selected festivals and other brewery events.
– Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to produce, retrieve and utilize relevant reports and data.
– Individual must be personable, creative and have a strong sense of humor.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
– Sales across Maryland to bars, restaurants and stores as well as promotions and beer festivals.
-Must be able to lift 40lbs
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining why we should consider you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
A background check will be conducted.
Tasting Room Server
Flying Fish is looking for a Tasting Room team member to help with tours, the gift shop and serving beer. This position is more than just pouring beer from a tap. We’re looking for someone who has beer knowledge and the passion to learn the ins and outs of brewing beer from grain to glass. You need an outgoing personality and the ability to discuss and educate visitors about our beers.
Candidates with prior restaurant or tavern experience are preferred. Must be available Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- conduct brewery tours
- assisting customers in selecting beers and serving beers
- cash handling and understanding of POS operation
- helping guests in merchandise room
- inventory control
- cleaning & polishing of glassware
- cleaning of surrounding work area
Compensation is hourly wage for a tipped position. This is a part time job to start. Must be age 25 or over.
Send cover letter/resume and the resasons why you would make a great server to email@example.com
Part Time Brand Ambassadors
We are currently looking for punctual, reliable, friendly and craft-beer loving people to conduct promotions at beer distributors and bottle shops within the areas below:
North Jersey-Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Somerset, Morris, Passaic, Bergen, Essex, Union and Hudson Counties
Central Jersey-Hunterdon, Somerset, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean Counties
Northeastern, PA- Susquehanna, Wayne, Pike, Monroe, Carbon, Luzerne, Wyoming & Lackawanna Counties
Maryland– Baltimore City, Baltimore, Washington, Frederick, Carroll, Hartford, Anne Arundel, Cecil Counties and Southern Maryland
You will be expected to engage customers and educate them about Flying Fish beers. The commitment includes afternoons on Fridays, with the possible addition of Saturday and Sunday afternoons, each month. You make the schedule; we set up the tastings. Training will be provided. For more information about our company and our beers, please check us out
To be considered, Applicants MUST:
– Have a reliable car with valid driver’s license.
– Be able to arrive at scheduled event within territory by 4:30 on a Friday.
– Be capable of light physical work, lift up to 40 pounds, and stand for 3 or more hours as required.
– To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Do not call our main office!
– Submit a paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, along with an updated resume.